Annual board meeting and team building activities.
Thornbury Castle, Hotel & Restaurant
- 8 board members from a top UK pharmaceutical company.
- Annual board meeting and team building activities.
- A unique private dining experience.
- Provide the perfect setting for a quintessential English event
- Demonstrate excellent service and delivery to an international standard
- Create the “wow” factor for all attendees
- Characterful accommodation for all delegates
- The use of several distinctive event spaces indoor & outdoor
- Tudor styled team building events delivered enthusiastically
- Creative and thought provoking environment, resulting in a successful meeting
- Atmospheric & historical surroundings for an unforgettable guest experience
- Escapism in its most productive form
Step back in time at an extraordinary Tudor castle on the edge of the Cotswolds in Gloucestershire. Awe inspiring and steeped in medieval history, Thornbury Castle boasts 26 bedrooms, a walled garden, a Tudor hall with original features, numerous meeting rooms and its own fine dining restaurant. Within easy reach of key transport links and major cities including Bristol and London, the castle offers a variety of fascinating spaces for hosting events. There are a number of flexible meeting spaces, ideal for corporate conferences, seminars or briefings while the striking Tudor Hall is a dramatic setting for Gala Dinners, celebrations and weddings.