A 3000 person charity concert headlined by Coldplay.
- 3000 guests attended and 1000 enjoyed hospitality in The Orangery and State Apartments prior to the Concert.
- The first time the East Front of the Palace had used as a public concert venue.
- Artists included Joss Stone, Laura Mvula and a headline performance by Coldplay.
- Prince Harry, the co-founder of the charity was in attendance and on stage to speak about the charity.
- Showcase Kensington Palace as an intimate concert venue
- Raise awareness for Sentebale’s mission
- Deliver the event within conservation and Historic Royal Palaces guidelines as well as meeting the clients expectations
- A range of hospitality packages to suit all guests
- A purpose arena, constructed in 36 hours with minimal impact on day to day Palace functions
- A logistically complex event with multiple stakeholder involvement
- Wide ranging media coverage for events at Kensington Palace as well as Sentebale
- Long-term planning and trialling enabled successful delivery of a world class event
- Utilised every inch of the Palace grounds and cemented the reputation of Kensington Palace as a versatile and unique venue
Set amid the tranquillity of Kensington Gardens in the heart of West London, Kensington Palace has been a royal residence for over three hundred years. Today, as well as being a popular London landmark for visitors from around the world, it is also an inspiring venue for stylish events including weddings, private dinners and fashion events.