A tennis tournament on Necker Island in conjunction with Premier Tennis.
- 5 nights accommodation for 38 adults and 3 children.
- Between 90-120 guests on the island daily.
- Series of tennis tournaments each day.
- Run in conjunction with Premier Tennis.
- 5 hosted lunches/dinners in different locations
- Morning and afternoon tennis rounds
- Deliver a fun and professional tennis tournament for everyone to enjoy
- Exhibition tennis match at the beginning and end of the event
- Tennis tournaments split into 10 teams (1 pro & 2 dedicated amateurs per team)
- Live auction and beach after party
- The success of the 3rd Necker Cup
- The 2015 Necker Cup is planned for November... bigger, better and more innovative then ever
- Top level service and attention to detail
- Memories to last a lifetime
Necker Island, Sir Richard Branson’s private paradise, is 74 acres of tropical beauty situated in the British Virgin Islands, a stunning and unspoilt area of the Caribbean. Surrounded by turquoise waters and coral reefs fringed with white sandy beaches, this is the destination for a truly special celebration or for sparking inspiration. The island can be hired exclusively for groups of up to 30 people for weddings and parties or for corporate retreats and conferences.