Garden party to launch new Ikea summer catalogue & products.
170 Queen's Gate
- 200 guests over the course of the day.
- Garden party to launch new Ikea summer catalogue & products.
- Guests from press, marketing & retail sectors.
- Launch catalogue in a unique garden setting
- Raise profile of IKEA as a high quality supplier
- Demonstrate product value and versatility
- A rare private garden and house setting in central London
- Flexibility allowing the client to fully showcase products and services
- Full translation of client vision - IKEA food, drink staff and furniture
- Complete transformation of the space to best showcase Ikea products
- Successful collaboration between large group of stakeholders
- Great buzz around the event and decent British weather!
170 Queen's Gate in South Kensington is a grade II listed Victorian townhouse venue with its own landscaped walled garden. The perfect backdrop for a variety of private and corporate events including meetings, dinners, parties, receptions and weddings, it is the epitome of English elegance. Its style and rare combination of features including it's charming architecture, private courtyard garden and outstanding central London location, make 170 Queen's Gate a standout venue.