Exclusive awards ceremony and reception.
Gran Meliá Rome Villa Agrippina
- 150 guests from the international film and entertainment industry.
- Exclusive and tailor made reception in different outlets.
- Oscar winner Director Paolo Sorrentino, received his first award during the event.
- Deliver an excellent event in a fantastic location, with great people
- Achieve the highest levels of service
- Deliver to an international standard
- A charming resort venue with historic buildings, extensive private gardens & outdoor spaces
- An oasis of glamour, elegance and history in the heart of Rome
- A variety of event spaces with natural day light
- Haute cuisine by the acclaimed Michelin-starred chef Alfonso Iaccarino
- Unique setting and atmosphere
- An unforgettable experience for guests
- An emotional journey and an unparalleled hospitality experience
Gran Meliá Rome Villa Agrippina, the masterpiece of the Gran Meliá brand, is enveloped by the legends of ancient Rome and the spectacular scenery of the historical Villa Agrippina, which once belonged to the Roman empress, mother of the Emperor Nero. Its rich history blends seamlessly with elegant interiors which masterfully balance traditional luxury with a sophisticated avant garde flair.