A summer party for 1,500 university students.
Middle Temple Hall
- Dinner for 300 Guests in the Elizabethan Hall.
- Garden party for 1,500 guests.
- Big Top tent set up and dismantled in one day.
- 131 staff with over 1,728 Pimms served
- Secure party venue for 1,500 students
- Space for various types of entertainment
- Value for money in an iconic London venue
- A successful event in a central London location
- A wide range of catering and bar services
- Exceptional service was delivered between numerous entertainment performances
- Client re-booked for 2015
- Guests had a great party in a safe environment
- Great feedback from all, especially on social media
Middle Temple Hall is arguably the finest example of an Elizabethan Hall in London today. Set in a secluded courtyard and with its own gardens, Middle Temple is perfect for both corporate and private events. The sweeping green lawns make for an idyllic backdrop for a garden party and the main hall can be transformed into a truly spectacular banqueting or reception venue.